Location: Horotiu, Hamilton, New Zealand
Post date: 11th July 2022
Close date: 11th August 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We need a confident, professional multi-tasking Executive Assistant to join us for 12 months at Waikato Milking Systems, Horotiu to cover a period of parental leave.
You will be responsible for providing professional support to the Executive Chair; including preparation of Board papers, correspondence; reporting on expenses; travel and support for functions; managing a range of activities required for the monthly meetings of the Board; supplier and stakeholder relationship management; and general administration support for the leadership team.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL:
· Be a confident, engaging, professional with a sense of fun
· Have an administration or business-related qualification or minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role supporting a senior leadership role
· Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
· Be methodical, process driven and comfortable working with documentation and templates, e.g., preparation of Board Papers
· Enjoy supporting and contributing to key company projects globally
. Comfortable to take the initiative and work with discretion
· Have exceptional communication skills
· Be flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
· Be an excellent manager of your own time and priorities
. Have a natural ability to build and maintain relationships
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM:
· Great variety
· Competitive salary
· Friendly and supportive team environment
· Modern facilities
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Waikato Milking Systems is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of dairy systems and technology. Our focus is on high performing milking solutions and dairy technology including rotary milking systems, herringbone and parallel systems, dairy automation, milk yield recording, cow identification, animal heat and health systems, sorting and animal management, dairy management systems and milk cooling. Waikato Milking Systems global headquarters and engineering divisions are in Hamilton, NZ with offices and Warehouses in Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, and China, with agents and customers in every dairying nation in the world.
HOW TO APPLY:
To find out more about this role contact Denise Thomas, Head of People & Capability, . Or apply online today.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.