Location: Hamilton, New Zealand
Post date: 3 November 2021
Close date: 2 December 2021
Waikato Milking Systems is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of dairy systems and technology. Our focus is on high performing milking solutions and dairy technology including rotary milking systems, herringbone and parallel systems, dairy automation, milk yield recording, cow identification, animal heat and health systems, sorting and animal management, dairy management systems and milk cooling. Waikato Milking Systems global headquarters and engineering divisions are located in Hamilton, NZ with offices and Warehouses in Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, and China, with agents and customers in every dairying nation in the world.
What really sets our Marketing Team apart is our broad and interesting scope of activities and the expertise of a great team, who are committed to helping farmers succeed across the globe and are passionate about what they do.
We are seeking a confident, multi-tasking Graphic Designer who learns quickly and can ‘hit the ground running.’ Someone with energy, passion, and curiosity who is keen to understand our brand and our customers. Someone who can produce ‘on point,’ eye catching material.
This role will collaborate with the Head of Global Marketing to develop on-brand assets for markets globally to continue to develop strong brand-awareness. We offer a variety of diverse work (which is not always sexy), but if you enjoy having lots of projects ‘on the go’, and are flexible when things change at short notice, you will relish this role. You will be well organised, commit to deadlines and get a buzz from multi-tasking and have pride in your work, delivering to your own and our high standards.
What you will do:
- Ensure our brand is consistently and appropriately represented within brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to develop and execute high-performing, engaging content, communications, and marketing campaigns
- Support the digital marketing function with digital asset creation and development
- Take charge of the content for our internal Intranet and really bring it to life
What you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years in graphic / digital design
- Have experience across a range of mediums completing projects from ‘brief to deliverables’
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be an excellent manager of your time
- Have strong people skills with a natural ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to execute ideas and designs to a very high standard
- Great skills and a positive ‘can do’ mindset!
We are a small but motivated team who strive to meet our own ambitious standards and we would like a passionate, likeminded creative to join us. We offer a supportive working environment and a chance to develop and grow within the team The remuneration is set to reflect the skills and experience of the successful applicant. We also celebrate years’ service milestones
If you connect with our values – ‘People First, Curious & Courageous, Pride, Agile, We find a way,’ and want to connect with us - apply online today. Applicants must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.