Location: Canterbury, New Zealand
Post date: 27 September 2021
Close date: 27 October 2021
Waikato Milking Systems is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of dairy systems and technology. Our focus is on high performing milking solutions and dairy technology including rotary milking systems, herringbone and parallel systems, dairy automation, milk yield recording, cow identification, animal heat and health systems, sorting and animal management, dairy management systems and milk cooling. Waikato Milking Systems global headquarters and engineering divisions are in Hamilton, NZ with offices and Warehouses in Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, and China, with agents and customers in every dairying nation in the world.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and career minded individual to join our high performing NZ Sales Team. This role supports our customers and dealers in the upper South Island, West Coast & Canterbury. We seek an experienced, dynamic Sales Manager who will truly own the region.
- You will set, plan, and deliver the agreed regional sales plan and then drive the successful achievement of the plan through our dealer network. You will build and manage key relationships (both internal and external) to ensure satisfaction to our customers.
- You will be responsible for the overall profit & loss performance of your region. Your strong understanding and passion for the agricultural/dairy/Agri-tech sector will be a real ‘plus’ in this role.
- Critical to your success will be your significant demonstrated sales experience and sound commercial mindset. With a high degree of independence, you will be comfortable driving your own success and thrive in this autonomous environment. Your superior communication skills and strong planning and negotiation skills will be second to none.
- A key focus will be further building the sales pipeline and seizing commercial opportunities across traditional core and emerging Agri tech markets with new machine and aftermarket portfolios relating to machine, milk cooling, effluent and environmental.
- As a superb relationship manager, you will be innovative, be results driven and well connected with existing networks.
To be successful in this role you will need to strongly relate and engage with our values
People First - Curious & Courageous – Pride – Agile – We find a way
The remuneration package reflects the skills, attributes and experience of the successful applicant and will include an attractive salary, motivating commission structure, laptop, phone, and company vehicle. Some overnight travel is required in this role.
Apply ‘online’ today and be part of the success story!
Please note our recruitment process involves a ministry of justice check. Contact Grant Wisnewski – GM Sales & Operations (APAC) with any queries.