Location: MIDLAND NORTH, UK
Post date: 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
Close date: 22 OCTOBER 2021
- Great autonomy in this role
- Business Development opportunity
- Dynamic and innovative Sales Manager required
Waikato Milking Systems is one of the world’s leading designers and manufacturers of dairy systems and technology. Our focus is on high performing milking solutions and dairy technology including rotary milking systems, herringbone and parallel systems, dairy automation, milk yield recording, cow identification, animal heat and health systems, sorting and animal management, dairy management systems and milk cooling. Waikato Milking Systems global headquarters and engineering divisions are located in Hamilton, NZ with offices and Warehouses in Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, and China, with agents and customers in every dairying nation in the world.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, dynamic, and innovative Sales Manager- to manage the Northern UK region (from Birmingham, North).
In this role, you will set, plan, and deliver the agreed regional sales plan and then drive the successful achievement of the plan through our dealer network. You will manage relationships (both internal and external) to ensure delivery to key clients. You will be responsible for the overall P&L performance of your region. Strong understanding, passion, and experience in any of the agricultural/dairy/Agritech sectors is vital in this role.
- Critical to your success will be your demonstrated sales experience in a high performing sales or business development role. You will be highly motivated to drive your own success and thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Your high-level communication skills and strong planning and negotiation skills will be second to none.
- A key focus will be on building the sales pipeline and seizing commercial opportunities across traditional core and new, emerging markets in this part of the world.
- As a superb relationship manager, you will be innovative, results driven and well connected with strong existing networks.
To be successful in this role you will need to strongly relate and engage with our values - People First - Curious & Courageous – Pride – Agile – We find a way
Overnight travel is required in this role. The remuneration package reflects the skills, attributes and experience of the successful applicant and will include an attractive salary, and commission, laptop, phone, and company vehicle.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELOW