Location: Beijing, China
Post date: 11 November
Close date: 11 December 2021
This role ensures that all stock is acquired and agreed stock levels are maintained. They manage vendor and inventory master data, to forecast purchasing requirements. This role also undertakes reporting and stock transfers as required. In addition, there are some administrative responsibilities linked to monthly business processes, for example accounts payable and billing.
Strong internal and external relationships will be critical to be maintained as this role liaises with Head office in New Zealand with the International Sales Support, Warehousing and Finance teams. This role reports to the Head of Supply Chain in New Zealand but works closely with the Heads of Sales & Product Support and Service & Technical Support, and the Business Development Manager, all in market in China.
- 3-5 years demonstrated experience in a position with stock management activities
- Minimum 3 years general accounting experience
- Intermediate level Office Software
- Process driven and well organized
- High level of initiative and problem solving
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Yuling Liu email@example.com