Location: Beijing, China
Post date: 11 November
Close date: 11 December 2021
This role provides high end specialist support and quality information to Waikato Dealers and customers in China; ensuring that Waikato Products are installed and fitted correctly and to specification.
With a strong technical background and excellent product knowledge this role supports education for the Waikato Dealer network and are recognized as a subject matter expert in their technical field.
This role requires strong customer focus; face to face and digitally to undertake technical issue resolution. This role also has access to the global technical team to assist with learning new products and brainstorming technical issues.
There is significant travel required in this role and may, occasionally include some international travel. The role reports into the Service and Technical Support Manager in Beijing.
- Experience/ certification in one or more of these technical fields – electronics, milking machines, electricity, industrial automation, or mechanical engineering
- Machine installation and commission experience
- Knowledge and interest in the agricultural sector
- Excellent communication
- Strong problem solving
- Time management and prioritization
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Yuling Liu firstname.lastname@example.org