Location: Hamilton, New Zealand
Post date: 5 February 2021
Close date: 4 March 2021
- No gym membership required!
- Do you have an eye for detail and right first-time approach?
- Interested in domestic and export logistics?
At Waikato Milking Systems we have our roots firmly established in the mighty Waikato region where for over 60 years we have evolved to a global company ‘punching above our weight’ in milking environments worldwide - designing, manufacturing, and installing Dairy Technology. Our designs are durable, reliable and require minimal maintenance.
We are looking for two new warehouse team members at our Horotiu site. The role involves accurately and efficiently supporting the operation of the domestic & international warehousing and logistic functions. The role is key to coordinating workflow, preparing documentation for inventory, dispatch and logistics and the movement of products, in a timely and accurate manner to destinations domestically and offshore.
Knowledge of Inventory and best practice warehousing procedures & SOPs, operation of forklifts/lifting equipment and/or previous warehouse experience would be a real bonus.
However, if you have a great work ethic, are a positive team player, take huge pride in your work and are prepared to commit to your team and get ‘stuck in’ to ensure we meet our commitments to our customers then we are keen to talk with you too.
To achieve this role, you will need:
- a positive, friendly ‘can do’ manner
- want to contribute and be part of a great team
- have a high level of customer service
- flexibility & problem-solving ability
- be physically fit and able to safely lift goods and materials
- listen and follow instructions to ensure right first time!
- have an eye for detail and a passion for quality
- be comfortable in large, open, at times weather exposed environments
- understand and contribute to a safe working environment
We asked some of the current team why they liked working in this team and this is what they said;
“great supportive managers, we work as a team”, we get along well and help each other out”, “prepared to invest back into the company” and “we work hard and joke hard!”
Sound like you? If so, we would like to hear from you. In return we offer you the chance to work for a values driven, family friendly company, a great team of people, and we are proud to recognise Years of Service achievements.
Applicants must have the ability to live and work in NZ. Please note our pre-employment process includes a ministry of justice check.
Click on the links below to apply ‘online’ today.
Download Job Description: Warehouse Team Member