- Maximise dairy herd performance and farm efficiency
- Monitor production for targeted management
- Control cow flow to save time and labour
- Optimise production through precision feeding (When linked to In-Parlour and Out-of-Parlour feeders)
KNOW YOUR COWS, TRACK YOUR HERD.
Maximise herd performance and farm efficiency with TracHQ™ Software and CowTRAQ™ Collars and grow the value of your dairy.
Continuous improvement and a focus on the well being of livestock is a priority for all dairy farmers. Improved production and profitability comes from decisions and actions based on insights.
Insights come from analyzing and understanding your herd’s performance trends. Your herd’s performance trends are shaped by the individual animals in it.
The first step to gain insights about your herd is making sure each cow is identified and connected to her own record. If you don’t know your cow, how will you know her impact on your bottom line?
Waikato Milking Systems TracHQ™ combines an unmatched range of monitoring features and management tools in a highly advanced, yet easy to use system.
Health Monitoring: Individual health management for early detection of health issues and intensive monitoring of transition cows and post-treatment recovery.
Heat detection: Highly accurate heat detection with advice for the optimal insemination moment, as well as reproduction insights.
Herd performance Trends: Chart the behavior patterns of your groups and entire herd. Get group alerts when possible risks affect a group's performance. Evaluate the impact of management decisions on herd performance to make improvements.
Identification:* Proven electronic ISO compliant cow identification in all your automated systems such as milking, feeding and sorting & routing equipment.
* Depends on whether the herd has RFID Ear Tags
Integration & Connection: Easily connect TracHQ™ to Waikato Milking Systems complete range of milking point controls, milk indicators, milk meters and milk analytical sensors.
Adding CowTRAQ™ Collars to your herd will:
- Improve reproduction results
- Increase labour efficiency and effectiveness
- Improve cow health and condition
- Save you costs
- Improve farm management
- Improve welfare and sustainable production
- Get a more productive and sustainable herd
- Gain peace of mind with control over your herd to enjoy work more