- Even spread and depth ensures even application and minimises risk of ponding
- Application depths as low as 1mm and application rates down to 4.2mm per hr
- Targeted directional irrigation – great for sideling’s or in close proximity to drains
The Cobra Travelling Raingun will change the way you irrigate your farm and deliver the return on investment you deserve from your dairy effluent system.
Not only can it achieve low application depths and rates, but it also spreads over large distances. What’s more, with no long boom arms, it is easy to move around and set up.
The Cobra Travelling Raingun allows application depths as low as 1mm and application rates down to 4.2mm per hour, averting ponding. You will be able to spread over large areas with full or partial circles and a setting that allows spreading to one side to accommodate sidling land.
The next generation Cobra Travelling Raingun features a shear bolt safety mechanism that enables more weight to be towed, activating and protecting the unit should it encounter any obstructions or overloading.
• Even spread and depth ensures even application and minimizes risk of ponding
• Can irrigate on one side - great for sidelings or in close proximity to drains
• Ability to be used in a stationary position if required
• Fitted with shut off valve, which shuts irrigator down at the end of a run