- Self-priming and no need for regular greasing or replacement of grease cartridges
- Ability to pump high volumes keeps up with rainfall preventing tank overflow
- Large rotating chopping blade and pivotal return stirring nozzle
Transfer pumps are used for fast transferring of effluent to a separation system or storage facility. Transfer pumps use less power and are 2 - 4 times faster than commonly used irrigation pumps.
The pumps are designed to pump thick waste not normally handled by standard pumps. Rotating chopping knives finely chop solid waste, straw, maize and grass silage. Nozzles can be used to control the volume to the separator.
The specially designed pump head enables effortless pumping of large volumes.
The toughest, most efficient and durable on the market, will future proof your dairy effluent system.
• Simply transfers dairy effluent from small tanks to large storage facilities, avoiding the risk of over-irrigation caused by failure to switch pump from irrigator to pond
• Ability to pump high volumes keeps up with rainfall preventing tank overflow
• High volume, low power usage