- Shore based for ease of maintenance and operator safety
- Low operating speed reduces wear resulting in a longer working pump life
- High head pressure up to 110 metres
- Consistent volume over irrigation area minimising risk of ponding or runoff
Progressive Cavity pumps use less power, produce consistent pressure and volume than standard dairy effluent pumps. Ideally suited for long distance and / or high elevation pipelines.
Their low power usage enables farmers with power supply issues to gain more pressure and performance from their dairy effluent system without a costly upgrade of their power supply.
These shore based pumps deliver consistent pressure at every hydrant enabling consistent depths of effluent or irrigation to be applied from the front paddocks to the back paddocks.
Low running speeds reduce wear and result in a longer working pump life.
A wide range of pump sizes is available.
• Consistent volume over irrigation area minimising risk of ponding or runoff
• Optional flow and high/low pressure switch to help prevent environmental accidents
• Low power usage